Asbestolux board? How to tell? Is it dangerous to remove?

Goverment advice here.

harry

Tch. Never noticed. I dunno why these old posts suddenly rear their heads.

Reply to
harry

The problem for people posting through this online portal seems to be that they have no idea of the posting date of the original message. I suspect this is why those of us who reply via the right method of using a usnet client get a bit bemused by the postings. In this case all I can offer here is that for asbestos cement like garages and some roofs used is not that much of a problem if cut outdoors especially on a damp still day. its the fibrus asbestos such as used in early fireproof cables, lagging of heating systems etc, that are the killer for fibres. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

replying to EricP, Gareth Pearce wrote: If you haven't heard of it then don't comment!

Reply to
Gareth Pearce

If it's more than twelve years ago don't comment!

Reply to
Andy Burns

Damn you! Your reply made me go to look, and found it's 13 years.

Reply to
Dave W