Thanks
Sharma wrote:

Hot suspect would be a partially stuck diverter valve.
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk
Great, thanks for the advice..next question...where can I find this diverter valve? and what does it look like?
Thanks

could
Its a brass mushroom shaped valve with a number of pipes to it and a black plastic microswitch on top with wires to it, at the rear right of the boiler. It is not a DIY repair ( in fact it is a bit of a pig )

heating

It's a good challenge for fans of jigsaw puzzles
--
geoff

Its possibly a problem with the diverter valve

could