Ariston STYX Combi boiler problems

Hi,

I have a problem with the above boiler, the problem is that the heating always seems to come on with the hot water. Does anyone know why this could possibly be?

Thanks

Reply to
Sharma

Hot suspect would be a partially stuck diverter valve.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Great, thanks for the advice..next question...where can I find this diverter valve? and what does it look like?

Thanks

Reply to
Sharma

Its possibly a problem with the diverter valve

Reply to
ski

In message , ski writes

It's a good challenge for fans of jigsaw puzzles

Reply to
geoff