Ariston euro combi boiler

Hi, can anyone please tell me what might possibly be wrong with my boiler. My central heating is working fine but i seem to be having a problem with the hot water. When running the tap the water will only stay hot for a few seconds before it runs cold. The boiler seems to cut out,and i have to keep turning the tap on and off,running hot water for a bath is impossible!!! If anyone has any suggestions(not to technical!) i would love to hear them.The boiler is approx.7yrs old,and as i said the heating works well. Thank- you. Lynda.

Reply to
lynda_whiting

Is the flame going out? What happens if you run the tap more slowly?

Reply to
John

Very likely it the water flow diaphragm which has a split in it, so it won't reliably and consistently detect the flow of HW.

Reply to
Ed Sirett