Ariston 30 Genus - no flame, no pressure

The lights on my boiler say no flame and there is no pressure. I can do the pressure but never had to do the flame, so my question if I press 'R' does it restart the flame and pressurise or do I pressurise first then press R or something else? Thanks

Reply to
Sarah

Without adequate pressure in the primary system, the boiler should not fire at all. So if the pressure is low you will need to attend to that first.

Reply to
John Rumm