Ariston 27 RFFI Boiler - Fails to ignite

Boiler fails to ignite and I don't hear any ignition clicks.

Could this be a gas valve?

Both PCB have been replaced.

I can hear the fan and pump turning.

Any Ariston Corgi Boiler Repairers working near Bromley Kent Area?

Reply to
home.ockwell

I don't know this boiler, but is there a pressure switch to detect that the fan is running? If so, and if it's duff, it could prevent the pilot valve and ignition system being turned on.

Do you have an installation manual with a fault-finding chart? If not, see whether you can find one on-line.

Reply to
Roger Mills

These guys (father and son) are good, old fashioned plumbers

Reply to
Stuart Noble