Argos Challenge Extreme Drill

I can get this pack at GBP 24.99 at my local Argos (slightly damaged case by the look of it).

you think as a pair of "spare" drills it is good to have at that price?

Mr F.

Reply to
Mr Fizzion

> Do you think as a pair of "spare" drills it is good to have at that > price?

I bought the 18v Cordless drill on its own from Argos in their recent sale for £9. I was really impressed with it.

For the money you can't go wrong. It's almost disposable ;o)

Steven.

Reply to
Steven Campbell