Argos again

Customer wanted a Victorian style bath/shower mixer fitted - she bought this one from Arrgh-os.

TAPS.htmThe uprights are separate from the tap body & cranked, one LH one RH. Except when I tried to assemble it I found it had 2 x LH. Some poor bugger no doubt has one with 2 x RH.

I'm beginning to hate Arrgh-os with a vengeance.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

TAPS.htm> The uprights are separate from the tap body & cranked, one LH one RH.

Or maybe they're *all* sold with LH uprights. RH uprights are in next month's containerload from china.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

TAPS.htm>> The uprights are separate from the tap body & cranked, one LH one RH.

Oh bugger! I hadn't thought of that!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

TAPS.htm>>> The uprights are separate from the tap body & cranked, one LH one RH.

is there one of those instant order missing bits numbers? Last thing we got from argos was flatpack bedroom stuff and you could order online or by phone the bits that were missing or broken. Simple and very quick. I know furnitures a bit different to bathroom stuff but it worked well! Mind you, how many times could you buy one and claim missing bits until you had enough to build a new additional one? :)

Reply to
mogga

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

"Sorry! We've had a problem with the link you've just selected"

prolly someone has an extra LH parenthesis somewhere

Reply to
geoff