Are these car brakes worn?

Two out of three garages in our village have recovery trucks, the third may have as well, but b=3Dnever seen it. Neither, as far as I know, contracted to any of the national recovery services. All three do servicing.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

I wasn't talking about contracting to national recovery. Many small garages contract to the police/HA to recover vehicles from the motorways. Sadly both organisations have been "knobbled" and are reducing the number of rota garages that are permitted to take the work. This has led to a reduction in the number of garages with recovery vehicles. If it hasn't hit your region yet then it probably will soon.

Whoopee.

Reply to
Steve Firth