Are Thermecon boilers any good?

We asked our plumber to put in a Worcester Bosch oil-fired boiler (of which we have heard people speak well) but he has (partially) put in a Thermecon (GAH) O100/150 one instead. Are they any good? This is a floor-standing outhouse model (but in our utility room) - is it likely to be more noisy than other types?

Thanks

Roger

Reply to
Roger Moss

They don`t even appear to be listed here:

efficiency rating site)

Reply to
Colin Wilson

floor-standing

Are you sure? There are several Thermecon 100/150 variants listed under GAH Heating Products Ltd - all with an efficiency rating of 85.2% (Band C).

Roger

Reply to
Roger Mills

Aha, apologies, I thought Thermecon was the brand name

If the OP had asked for a particular boiler to be used though, i`d be asking questions...

Reply to
Colin Wilson