Are Thermecon boilers any good?

We asked our plumber to put in a Worcester Bosch oil-fired boiler (of which we have heard people speak well) but he has (partially) put in a Thermecon (GAH) O100/150 one instead. Are they any good? This is a floor-standing outhouse model (but in our utility room) - is it likely to be more noisy than other types?
Thanks
Roger

They don`t even appear to be listed here:
http://www.sedbuk.com /
(boiler efficiency rating site)

which
Thermecon
floor-standing
Are you sure? There are several Thermecon 100/150 variants listed under GAH Heating Products Ltd - all with an efficiency rating of 85.2% (Band C).
Roger

Aha, apologies, I thought Thermecon was the brand name
If the OP had asked for a particular boiler to be used though, i`d be asking questions...