Are the new crop of Li-ion battery tools inherently dangerous?

Do you mean it can be done? The uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association (affiliated) says it cannot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

He just wants to know if you are AC/DC...

Reply to
Andy Hall

I'm not sure they were, but the mere physics and logic of doing so would be ridiculous (not that is a problem for your good self of course) ;-)

Towing an inertia (flywheel) driven vehicle up_to_speed (like the 'friction' cars in yer toy box) might be more realistic as the energy could be input in a progressive way but the energy output would never equal the energy input ... (believe it or not) ... ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

So, he is fishing eh. Trying it on with the bright ones. Well he does go by male and femal names.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Oh, they were.

It is not for me at all.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Logic and dribble will never be bed mates.

Really, as used on buses for many a year. Braking for a bus stop (say) runs up a flywheel, and the stored energy of that helps start it off again. Much more efficient than generating and storing electricity for that sort of application.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yup, exactly ;-)

Indeed, so initially you have to either spin the flywheel up using some sort of motor / engine, or tow it with yer 'get yer electric car home by towing charging it' vehicle ;-)

Indeed .. only frictional rather than chemical losses to contend with.

You just have to hope more folk want to travel to the bottom of the hill than the top ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

DIMM shows his ignorance again!!!!

Since when was a good old Irish name like Pat, been applied to a female?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Since the diminution of Patricia.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Maxie, step in here. This ac/dc person is on about your Oriental enchantress.

Back pedalling now eh.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You really must eff off as you are an idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Short for Patricia.

As regards unisex names, what about Doctor?

Perhaps dribble is a woman? She did once say she was a 'man' of mystery. Perhaps the mystery was where 'his' balls had gone...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The message from Dave contains these words:

My mum's been known as Pat all her life - though christened Patricia.

Reply to
Guy King

You really must eff off as you are an idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Bless ;-)

I hope you get well soon ..

Love ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

I was rather hoping to string this out for DIM, but you have guessed my wife's name and made a mess of my plans :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Well, in this instance I can assure you our 'Dribble' was in fact

*created*[1] as a man (but only just) but many years being sexually 'dominated' (both paid for and abuse on his ward) have rendered him 'asexual'? ;-(

Mind you, the drugs / shock_therapy help him stay cheerful so that's something I suppose .. (bless).

All the best ..

T i m (Married to a real 'woman' and driving a real car with no 'magic' x10 sticker after the mpg indicator (but still doing 50 mpg in this world)).

[1] All be it not in the conventional way ..
Reply to
T i m

Are you having an affair with Maxies bird? Maxie, this Lunatic Association are something else aren't they.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Are you an associate member of the uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association (affiliated)

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

If you want. As long the idiot effs off.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel