Are soldering connection LEAD FREE ?

Hi.

I've just plumbed in my kitchen sink using solder ring connections (work great for a first timer doing a DIY on it)

Looking through toolstations catalogue I noticed they sell LEAD and LEAD FREE solder. Which you would use for normal NON-SOLDERING ends.

Are all solder ring ends lead free if it does not say otherwise ? I've brought them new

Reply to
andysideas

Don't worry, your ring fittings will have lead free.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

I agree. No such thing as Lead Solder Ring now.

Reply to
Bookworm

I hoped as much.

Thanks team !