ARCHITECTURAL SALVAGE IN THE UK

Hi if anybody wants a list of ARCHITECTURAL SALVAGE dealers in the uk, i had a copy sent to me, is posting of files allowed on this group, if not email me and i will send you a copy
Steve change cold to hot to email

Sadly, attachments are not allowed. Is there any way in which you can upload it to a website and post a link here? That's what most people do with such information.
--
Cheers,
Set Square

If any kind soul has somewhere i can put this zip file so others can get it please let me know
Steve

How big it is? Is your email address genuine, or does it just need warming up?
Subject to its being a reasonable size, and being able to email you privately to tell you where to send it, I'll find somewhere for it to live, and post a link to it.
--
Cheers,
Set Square

yes email address does need to go warmer size is 300kb zippedbetter still if you use my work address which would be steve at sjcc dot co dot uk im sure you will rescramble
steve

If anyone is interested in the list, it can now be found - in Acrobat pdf format - at: http://www.hampton-magna.freeserve.co.uk/ARCHITECTURAL%20SALVAGE1.pdf
The file is about 339k bytes - and may take a little while to download depending on connection speed. [Please address any queries to SJ - I've simply provided a home for it].
--
Cheers,
Set Square