Aqualisa Thermostatic Cartridge

I'm trying to renew the cartridge (Aqualisa Classic 200 shower) bu

having removed the 4 retaining screws the cartridge will not pull out. What can I do to loosen it

-- Terry Danby

Reply to
Terry Danby

*very* carefully, you can prize it out. Begin with a sharp blade where the cartridge meets the body of the valve and prise gently, working all round. It should give fairly easily.
Reply to
Andy Hall