Aqualisa Shower Problem

I believe I have seen a similar post in the past concerning Aqualisa. Last night I turned off the shower (without using excessive force) and two things happened: 1) water continued to stream from the shower head 2) water ran from the shower unit casing
I seem to remember that the previous poster on this issue fitted a replacement part himself and was complimentary of Aqualisa's response to the problem.
My questions are:
The shower was supplied with an extension/shower room and I have no receipt, just warantee card and instruction manual - are Aqualisa obliged top honour the waranted nevertheless? (Yes I know I can call them and see, but I like to be forewarned).
Have any readers had similar experience of Aqualisa Aquastream shower? If so how were they treated by Aqualisa?
How do I go about finding the previous post on this subject in Google or otherwise?
TIA
Phil

the
receipt,
honour
like
Hello Mr. The Scullster.
Twas I that had the same problem that you refer to. I have an Aquatique Exposed shower valve. I just called them expecting to have to pay for it, and they just said they'd send the new part to me FOC. Even offerered to fit it! I was honest and said it was about two years old, to which the nice girl (hello!) on the other end of the phone replied 'it has a 3-year warranty'. Givet hem a call. It seems like a common problem, so they're not even asking to see any documentation.
HTH.
T.A.

the
receipt,
honour
like
Phil,
I had exactly the same problem with mine a few years ago. You need to get a new cartridge for it, as the other poster said, try getting them to replace it for free. Fitting it is an absolute doddle.
Mike

arrives.
Excellent news. I too was very impressed with the level of service. I called them sometime late afternoon, and the part arived at 7:30 next morning. Superb. Interesting info about the on-going warranty. Thanks for that.
Good luck with replacing it - it'll won't take long. Give yourself about half an hour, and take some vaslene to the bathroom with you [not for what you may think... read the instructions!]
cheers
The Admiral.
P.S. don't forget to turn off the supplies!

That's when it started going wrong for me, with the builder having used very cheap valves!
--
This mail message was virus scanned.
No virus was found but no guarantees are offered!