Aqualisa Aquastream Problem

We've just had an Aqualisa Aquastream shower fitted. I quickly ran it after the plumber had been and it worked fine, and switched off fine.

Tonight, after running it for a few minutes, the pump won't switch off when it's turned off. I've checked the knob to ensure that it's lined up correctly.

Has anyone else had this problem - and do they know how to fix it?

Regards,

Ian

Reply to
Ian Waddell

John Mce

In message , Ian Waddell writes

If it's happened this soon after it being fitted then call the plumber back.

It may be that a bit of has got into the pump microswitch. If this is the cause then it may clear itself with use.

Reply to
stejonda

Possibly a clogged inlet strainer if the pipe flushing wasn't thorough

Reply to
John

Thanks guys. I'll call the plumber back and suggest these solutions (don't really want to play with it myself).

It still works unpumped for now - but I like a bit of power!

Ian

Reply to
Ian Waddell