Aqualisa Aquastream

Hi there,

I've just replaced the pump on my Aqualisa Aquastream (after 2003) shower and when I turn the electricity on, the pump starts going even though the switch is in the off position. I have checked the positioning of the on/off knob and it is definitely in the off position. Any ideas as to why the pump won't turn off?

Cheers,

Ian

Reply to
Ian Waddell

Water in one of the microswitches which are brilliantly positioned *below* the shaft of the main control valve, so that when it leaks water drips into the switches.

Reply to
YAPH