Aquadart Hydroflo VS2 dripping...

Hi,

We have an Aquadart Hydroflo VS2 which persistently drips warm water... It never used to, until recently... It's never been heavily used (its in an outbuilding).

Is there any way to adjust these units - I cannot find a manual for them anywhere, and after taking the cover off, its not obvious at all what to do... The hot side should shut off as the cold side pressure drops, but somewhere something is not turning fully off...

Thanks for any help.

Mike

Reply to
Nick de Smith

dale hammond

Just following up on this - the Croydex H2O uses the IDENTICAL venturi unit, and thus the internals are directly swappable even though the external appearance is completel;y different.

So if you have a failing VS2, the innards from a Croydex H2O are a perfect replacement - no new tiling etc required. I obtained a set of replacement innards from Croydex, then swapped them over in about 20 minutes. Job done.

Nick

Reply to
Nick de Smith

Ours has just gone the same way and Croydex say they don't make the H2O any more. Anybody know whre we can get one - or an equivalent?

x-- 100 Proof News -

3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 100,000 other groups x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Reply to
Jo Pickering