April fool or truth??

I heard a rumor that dennis would say somethining useful.

Only a rumour.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Really? You know that? I thought it was someone being particularly thoughtless in decanting petrol in a kitchen with a gas hob on. Nothing to do with Government announcements.

'A fire service spokesman said: "Her daughter asked her mum for petrol because she had run out. The cooker was on and the fumes ignited."'

The James Bond one was the April Fool.

Reply to
Thumper

And then you die.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

Well it might have been believable if the link didn't go to the Daily Mail site

Reply to
Mike Clarke

In message , Nick Odell writes

to fear".

Both of these are April Fools jokes.

Reply to
Ian Jackson

Here in the Melbourne Age their ad said that BMWs would be exempt from luxury car tax as they weren't cars but the ultimate driving machine!

Reply to
Tony Bryer