Apprentices - oh dear

Got a new one

First he changed the radio staion I was listening to whilst I was driving without asking and then he moved the passenger side door mirror to do his hair.

He learnt a lot in the 5 minutes following his actions. And to be fair he was a fast learner and he never put a foot wrong for the rest of the day.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

To do his what?

Has he encountered Tea Granules yet?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I had the uncharitable thought "possibly because he couldn't move for the pain for the rest of the day"

Reply to
Robin

Very rare I am that bad:-)

Probably the brightest lad I have seen for years. Cocky and intelligent. Will go a long way IMHO.

And this is the best bit. He was interested in the job when we got there.

Reply to
Adam Wadsworth

Ah - sounds like youthful lack-of-thinking rather than being a dork. If he can hold a screwdriver the right way around, you might have a keeper ;->

Reply to
Tim Watts

Given his actions so far I'm amazed he's not wearing the screwdriver as a suppository given the employer.....

Reply to
Nthkentman

A shagging offence.

Did you point him to the passenger sunvisor mirror for metrosexual apprentices and wives?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Op vrijdag 18 mei 2012 20:21:55 UTC+2 schreef snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk het volgende:

In my day you wouldn't get taken on if your hair was long enough to need "doing".

You chopped his legs off? Quite bloody right!

Reply to
Hognoxious