Apartment rent help

Hallo ,

I'm in the process of moving to London for studying , I=B4m going to relocate early February and stay there until June . Wondering if any member of this group knows of a good economical rental apartments, like a furniture flat with one or two bedroom in London in one of the following areas : NW3, NW2, NW6, NW8 or NW11. ? please any one can help me in this by anyway conact me on my email: "aits_hiring_ system@yahoo. com"

Thanks for your help

Reply to
hazem.nayef

I'm in the process of moving to London for studying , I´m going to relocate early February and stay there until June . Wondering if any member of this group knows of a good economical rental apartments, like a furniture flat with one or two bedroom in London in one of the following areas : NW3, NW2, NW6, NW8 or NW11. ? please any one can help me in this by anyway conact me on my email: "aits_hiring_ system@yahoo. com"

Thanks for your help

The university or college will give you a list. Think what you would do before a newsgroup!

Reply to
Dave

The phrases 'good economical rental' and 'in London' do not belong in the same sentence.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

They might if you added the words 'garden shed.'

Try local newspapers, theres not much point asking us here.

NT

Reply to
meow2222