Anyone with good knowledge of dual flush toilets?

I have a Villeroy & Boch cistern which is now leaking water into the bowl. Itís got a flush button split into 2 (for regular & low flush). The cisternís lid will not lift, it feels like itís held together by the button mechanism which will not unscrew. Are these cisterns supposed to be ďopenedĒ in the normal way (ie lifting the lid) or not? Any help gratefully received.

‚úĖ

I have a Sottini dual flush loo. To remove the cistern lid you need to remove both of the buttons. Push one down and then lift the other out, then remove the remaining one. This reveals a plastic screw that can be undone to release the rest of the mechanism and remove the lid.
Might help?
Mark
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
thanks for your replies, Mark & Ed. in the end I removed the buttons - easy peasy! thanks again

‚úĖ
On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 13:08:44 +0000, Marina Paul wrote:

I think you _may_ find that the bezel around the buttons unscrews to release the lid.
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk
‚úĖ