Anyone used Twinbuild.com of Birmingham ?

Hi,

Has anyone had any experiences of a builder in Birmingham called Twinbuild(.com?). Looking to get some building work done, they check out ok but wanted to see if anyone had had any first hand experiences of them ?

Cheers Jeff.

Reply to
Jeff McGhie

If they're the same Twinbuild that constructed those two towers in New York then I'd say they're pretty good, that is unless you expect either a terrorist attack or you live in Chelmsley Wood/Castle Vale in which I wouldn't bother doing any improvement work at all.

Lots of love - Waseem Purveyor of fine architectural advice and risk assessments to the gentry

Reply to
Waseem

Reply to
Freddo lasagne

Jeff

We're looking at using them too - did you get any (useful) feedback from anyone on their service?

Cheers

Rob

Reply to
Rob Savage