Anyone used a Hotpoint TDC62 tuble dryer?

Can get online for 240 - seems reasonable spec. Anyone got any comments regarding other options at that price level? It has the auto sensing drying whatsit and matches my current (Zircom coloured) washing machine. That's about all the reasons I can come up with so far! Doesn't seem to be much to choose with with tumble dryers. I've decided on a condenser purely because I can't be arsed drilling a big hole in my laundry wall!!