Anyone think Screwfix have gone to the wall??

[ re toip posting ]

What I find more annoying than top posters are those who think Usenet is a version of text messaging, and THNK U DO 2....... :~(

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

[20 lines snipped]

Either you're joking or you're utterly mad.

Reply to
Huge

Don't think of it as poor encoding, think of it as metadata for "I'm an idiot".

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Reply to
Andy Hall

Nope. Have you used Notes in a company where it's set up and used properly ?

Reply to
Mike

Mad, then.

I have no idea. Everywhere I've ever worked, it's sucked donkey dick, ergo I conclude that Notes itself sucks donkey dick. 53Mb for a (crap) mail client? You *must* be joking.

Reply to
Huge

Suggest you work somewhere with a proper IT department then. That said if IT see it as a mail client then that's the cause of the problem - it's a groupware tool and needs to be det up and used as such to be effective. That requires both IT and management support and discipline.

But get it right and productivity gains make it well worth while.

(And no - I don't and never have worked for Lotus or IBM)

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
The Question Asker