Anyone recognise this mixer shower?

Installed mid-1999 in my absence by someone I can't trace. Now the temperature control knob (lower in second pic) has broken. Have ggogled my life away but can find nothing just like it. Plumbers merchants are useless unless I can tell them the exact make and model...

rrh

manufacturers' web sites today. I would look for anything close, then send a copy of the picture to the customer services department of the relevant manufacturer and ask if they used to make one like it.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

John Rumm

Looks very much like a Trevi shower, what model though is anyones guess. Contact Trevi, they carry spares for years.

Reply to
TonyK

I'd agree with that

Mines a Trevie:

VisionSet

Thanks to all; will try this.

Reply to
rrh

or take detail of the knobs) then I think it's a valve sold under the name 'Sol' by BES and Biasa ("traditional thermostatic shower valve 31-241") by Bathroom Express (and maybe others). BES don't do spare parts for theirs (though the whole valve is only £100). I haven't tried Biasa/Bathroom Express). Please let me know how you get on with spares for these.

Reply to
John Stumbles

PS Bathroom Express (who seem to identify themselves on the phone as 'Pegasus') are on 01633 244699. Their website didn't have the valve on it when I fitted that valve a year ago so you probably need to phone them.

Reply to
John Stumbles

Ta; v helpful. Actually all that's visible under the plate is the panel the unit's fixed to, with two small holes for the fixing screws, so either the body of the valve is only visible from the rear (much dismantling, just redecorated, grr) or it's a different make.

Reply to
rrh

Sounds like a different unit then. If it was the type I neant you'd see seeing either plaster or concrete where some numpty had rendered it all in or at least the screws for the flow adjusters either side.

Reply to
John Stumbles