Anyone know of Jackson Windows?

I am trying to find a double glazing installer name of Jackson Windows in Lincolnshire. I've already checked the obvious places.

MM

Reply to
MM

There's:-

in London or:- Kevin Jackson Windows Unit 5 Lancaster Park Industrial Estate Bowerhill SN12 6TT

Maybe Lincs confused with Lancs? (Though Kevin Jackson Windows is actually in Wiltshire).

Reply to
usenet

Thanks, Chris, but nope, it's neither of them.

MM

Reply to
MM

Nothing obvious, but you might want to check out the results of a search for "jackson" here

Colin Wilson

Tried yell.co.uk ? Is this the firm: Jacksons of Metheringham Traditional Building, South Drove, Martin, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN4 3RF Tel: 01526 378517 Classification: Double Glazing Installers

Peter K

Reply to
PeterK