Anyone know a good timber supplier?

Hello,

I'm planning on building some bookcases - and wondered if anyone knew a good timber supplier in the Andover/Salisbury area that would be able to supply birch ply and MDF and cut all the sheets to size for me? I know the timber yard will have better equipment than me to cut it all, so I'd like them to chop it all up to the right dimensions so that all I need to do is prepare it, finish it, treat it, paint it and assemble it.

I'm in the SP10 postcode area - someone who could deliver would be fantastic!

Many thanks JBG

Reply to
JBG

I'd like the same for the Birmingham Area. I am really quite tired o

coming home with warped pine from Wickes et al.

Actually, if we do become the official 51st state, then our timbe supplies would be so much better than the green, quickly grown rubbis we get.

(And for every tree I use I would donate 2 trees to be plante somewhere

-- kafkaian

Reply to
kafkaian