anyone have any experience of dyson lighting ?

comments that it's bloody expensive aren't required, even if it's true. :)

It's user experience I'm looking for.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I think the experience would be 'utterly had'. £399 for a table lamp t hat looks like an eye injury hazard.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Also it will fail just outside of warranty. I found it amusing when Dyson discussed in work .... One guy said I love Dyson vacuum cleaners, they are so good I'm on my 3rd one.

Hmmmm ...... I'm on my first vacuum, it is good and doesn't fail ........ also considerably more suck !

Dyson make great products for the easily lead, form over function.

Reply to
rick

Just wait a year or so - it will be on sale in Argos for £99 and many will think it a bargain.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

that looks like an eye injury hazard.

well if you will opt for the cheap version what do you expect ;-) I'd go for the £599 ones :)

Reply to
whisky-dave