Anyone have a manual for a Bosch PST700PAE Jigsaw ?

Anyone willing/able to email me a copy ? I have misplaced mine. Many thanks to anyone who can help.
Regards
Francis
[replace "nospamat" with @ for correct address]
Francis wrote:

Which bit do you need? User instructions (not particularly enlightening for such a simple tool) or the exploding parts diagram & list.
I can scan them at work next week if that helps.
Bob