Anyone got any opinions on Vizo boilers?

Anyone got any opinions or info on Vizo boilers?

I've been offered model VIZO24. It's a budget combi offered by B&Q. I don't need it to last forever, but I don't want something that's a total lemon or is impossible to get spares for quickly.

Thanks,

Jak

Reply to
Jak

Well you could check the second point by phoning HRPC and asking about spares.

Reply to
John Stumbles

Thanks for the suggestion, John. I looked at the HRPC site and searched for Vizo. I was presented with a good long list of Heatline boiler spares, most of which claim to suit the Viso 24 combi I mentioned. That's encouraging! The spares seem a tad expensive - but perhaps not excessively so.

Heat exchanger £60 Pressure relief valve £27 Flow sensor £28 Expansion vessel £60 ...etc. (not including include VAT)

Jak

Reply to
Jak