Anyone fixed an espresso machine?

You do have a point.

Maybe we should hand it over to Camelot..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The message from Owain contains these words:

But they do that already.

Reply to
Guy King

No but I would expect the budget to be correct, the project reasonably to time and without bits falling off. This is all eminently achievable.

Reply to
Andy Hall

All eminently achievable, but probably not for any project the Scottish Parliament and the EU are involved in.

Now, if Huf could develop a prefabricated nuclear plant and the Chinese could copy it, in-home nuclear power would probably turn out cheaper than B&Q windmills.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I want a small fusion generator meself.

I've got a few donuts from tescos. I believe they are easily adapted ;-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher