anyone fixed a mira realm shower control?

In laws inherited this ghastly gold plated lump of now completely chalked up and very expensive shower mixer.

At 500 quid for a new un, its a good thing you can get spares..

the question is WHICH spares..

The lever thingy goes round and round in one direction only.

Its off the wall waiting for me to collect and dismantle..any pointers gratefully received

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Spares breakdown at

if its any help.

Reply to
Peter Parry

I tried to take apart a similar looking shower mixer a few weeks ago, and failed miserably. It was so corroded and coated in limescale, that I could not even get it dismantled.I got 3 tiny circlips off, as well as the knobs, but there was no way I could get out the main body, as it was so tight.

I gave up, and went and bought a new shower mixer, which looked so much better than the thing I had removed. Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee