anyone any dealings with Chamjet?

Ordered a spare for my pressure washer of Chamjet 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I opted for 3 working day delivery with tracking. Still waiting, also no reply from 2 emails querying the delay. Has anyone any experience of this company, good or bad? I'll try phoning after the Xmas break, I phoned them before ordering and was happy with their response. Maybe I have been lucky but never had problems with internet orders from many different companies.

Reply to
Broadback

I don't know Chamjet, but having been in the pressure washer game for a long time, I have heard of them. Long established co with a reasonable reputation.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I've used them twice and they've been fine. I suspect you've been caught up in the Xmas post.

Reply to
Calvin

Thanks for you replies, I will relax and wait and see what the New Year brings. though I am annoyed that they have not replied to emails.

Reply to
Broadback

replying to Broadback, northern guy wrote: I ordered a pressure washer part Nov 3rd by phone and paid with debit card. After two weeks of hearing nothing I emailed and was told there would be 1-2 weeks for delivery. After 4 week's wait I contacted them again and requested refund. Email reply said "ok". After 6 weeks wait I emailed again and I have given them 3 days in which to pay the refund or i will take action to recoup the money. I will contact Lancs trading Standards and/or file a small claims court claim. I have checked that they are still registered as a company - and they are, so they haven't gone bust.

Reply to
northern guy

replying to northern guy, Bob wrote: They can't be that bad, since they are still around 9 years after the post to which you are replying.

Reply to
Bob

Sounds like a bunch of disorganised idiots. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

They've probably gone bust in the intervening 9 years!

Reply to
The Other John