Anybody know where I can get a corner microwave

something shaped like a triangle or curved at the back so it doesn't take up as much space, cos we haven't got a huge amount of worktop space anyway.Also don't have any suitable wall space to put it before someone suggests this. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
DIY Novice

Not a cheap option by any means, but if you happen to refitting your kitchen anyway, consider a built in combination oven to kill two birds with one stone.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

no such beast.

A combi cooker is the space saving option, it does both conventional and nuke cooking. And, it does both at once, very nice.

If your kitchens so tiny you cant even get the smallest nuke in, its often poss to put one or 2 items in adjoining rooms, bathroom, lounge, under stairs, etc. Failing that, maybe its time to make a microwave sized hole in an internal wall.

Failing that...... good god, is ita capsule hotel? Add a garden shed on?

NT

Reply to
bigcat

No idea about corner models I'm afraid, but we have one mounted in a special frame under the wall units so that it doesn't use up worktop space, I wonder if something like that might be worth thinking about? HRH

Reply to
Holly in France

Holly, in France

Arrgh and LOL, sorry, that should have been HTH, I'm getting ideas above my station :-)

Reply to
Holly in France