Anybody got a Megatech Solar?

It is marked as a new product on the Megaflow site, wonder just how new "new" is?

Reply to
Suz

Don't think so - what is it?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

It's the same as a Megaflow, mains pressure hot water cylinder, but optimised for output from solar heating panels:

Suz

Oh.

It wasn't suggested that we had anything out of the ordinary when we installed our panel in January. We simply bought a large common or garden cylinder (we didn't have one before) , there's been no problem.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

looked at the site I can see why it wouldn't have been recommended for us anyway, our water is heated directly, there's no indirect system. The water which comes from our hot tap has travelled through the solar panel to the cylinder and then the taps.

What's more, our shower is fed by cold water and only one bath per week is run.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher