Any suggestions?

are always looking for attractive, confident and reliable girls aged 18+ to join us at Northern Belles. So if you think the points below sound like you and that you could be an elite escort, complete the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

  • Reliability, honesty and integrity
  • A funloving personality
  • Be able to attend a photo shoot OR already possess some professional photographs of yourself that have not been previously used on other agencies.
  • Always well dressed & well spoken
  • Good looks (not necessarily supermodel standard!!)

May I add my own suggestions to that list?

  • Take 7 miles of c*ck a day for large amounts of money
Reply to
ARWadsworth

I have not yet met anyone with unlimited intelligence.

And that includes you.

Reply to
ARWadsworth