Any ideas or plans for allotment storage?

SWMBO has taken over an allotment recently, and wants me to build some storage capable of storing and securing various hoes and spades as well as two deck chairs. Has anyone any ideas or plans which may help me to do it right first time.

TIA.

Reply to
big al - Peoples Pal

These days alotment sheds are a target for thieves. See about getting a steel container to use as a shed. Either that or put up with carrying the tools to and fro.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

A shed maid from old Garage doors measruring 3ft x3ft x6ft is quite popular on my local allotment,and very cheap to.

Reply to
Alex

"Alex" wrote | A shed maid

willing girl, is she, does a bit of dusting and potting on when she's not servicing your equipment

| from old Garage doors

is that the company name

| measruring 3ft x3ft x6ft

Tall, but isn't that a big big-hipped.

| is quite popular on my local allotment,

I bet she is

| and very cheap to.

I always pay the going rate for the job.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Well i was really thinking about container shaped like the steel containers, only made out of wood, I'm not terribly worried WRT thieves.

Reply to
big al - Peoples Pal