Any experience with ...

I stumbled upon this site over the christmas break, and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them.
http://www.locksonline.co.uk
The site looks good, and it's got all the products i'm looking for, any ideas what the customer support is like ? And after sales support ?
The only online shopping I have done before is with amazon, but I can't find the locks I need in any of the local locksmiths.
Thanks.
On 7 Jan 2004 03:30:23 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com (Ben) wrote:

I've dealt with them in their former incantation of Walters Group and found them fine including phoning and asking for advice on a couple of issues.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

I emailed them with a sales query about a fortnight before Christmas and still haven't had a reply.
On 7 Jan 2004 03:30:23 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com (Ben) wrote:

<snip>
It does look good - thanks for the post!
Having had a look, does anyone know what is mean't by "back set" in relation to tubular latches?
Tim Hardisty. Remove HAT before replying
On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 12:57:01 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hardisty.co.uk (Tim Hardisty) wrote:

I wondered that as well -they do have an ONLINE help chat facility .
I had to ask if the door furniture included the latches but it doesnt only the handles . Stuart
--

"YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "
Tim Hardisty wrote:

Isn't it the distance from the door edge to the centre of the spindle hole?
Ben wrote: <snip>

<snip> Try alt.locksmithing they may have had dealings with this company they will also be able to tell you what the "back set" is.
--
Yours S. addy not usable (not that you would try it) ( )
Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! / \

Thanks all for your comments.
Have placed an order now, fingers crossed.
I e-mailed them yesterday with a few questions and had a reply within a few hours.
Thanks again,
- Ben