Antiques and Collectibles

Old Plank Road have talented and gifted team of artisans working full-time in our on-site workshop; not only do we specialize in restoring vintage furniture and antique furniture, we also make special order pieces for our clients.

Reply to
oldplank

Special order antiques? Sounds very dodgy to me. Must be spam.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

reminds me of the old Punch cartoon. Antique dealer sticking his head into the workshop at the back of the shop. "Mr Gregory, I'm having a twinge of conscience, Would you mind changing your name to Chippendale?"

Reply to
charles

I've got a very nice figured ash desk from a company that, 20 years ago, called itself 21st Century Antiques.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

There's business in supplying antiques to restaurants (for example) that specialize in some kinds of décor.

Now that's planning.

Reply to
Adam Funk

a shower of clueless wankers working for them it would seem.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon