Anti vandal paint

Anti vandal paint is paint that never dries, and ruins the clothes of kids climbing on things they shouldn't. But why doesn't the paint eventually get covered in leaves, thistledown, taken away and spread everywhere by birds etc?

Reply to
James Wilkinson

James Wilkinson a écrit :

It is none sticky, until the surface is broken.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

I see.

While trying to google for it, I came across a single mother of 6 (!) wh= o attempted to sue a 70 year old for the anti vandal paint on his own pr= operty when her kids climbed on it and ruined their clothes and the carp= et when they came home. Of course she never thought to blame the kids. = All she ended up doing was costing the courts =A310K.

-- =

A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at lar= ge.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Why are you feeding this troll? You must know that it's Hucker.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Why are you following me about? Have you turned gay?

-- =

god said:

"The Divergence of the B Field =3D 0 The Curl of the E Field + the partial time derivative of the B field =3D= 0 The Divergence of the D field =3D the charge density The Curl of the H field - the partial time derivative of the D field =3D= the current density"

and there was light, and he saw that it was good and of constant speed.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

What is spray booth paint? I thought a spray booth was where you sprayed for example a car part? That paint must stick!

Reply to
James Wilkinson

The stuff you are spraying builds up on the spray booth paint (which doesn't stick very well to the booth). Then you can remove the whole lot in one go. Not so common now as in the days of cellulose paints, because their resins were very inflammable.

Reply to
newshound

Ah, clever idea!

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Why are you following me about? Have you turned gay?

Do you have a gay following?

I doubt that Pounder is likely to follow you.

Reply to
ARW

A heterosexual bloke wouldn't chase another bloke.

He's been following me for 1.5 years since I stopped speaking to him. H= e's STILL in a huff. I think he only had two friends, now he has none.

-- =

You can make a signature quote seem authoritative by attributing it to a= famous person. -- Sun Tzu

Reply to
James Wilkinson