Anti spyware

I found a great forum for help ditching spyware, viruses and trojans etc.

HijackThis download scan and save the log of:

post the log here:

wait for unpaid experts to come galloping to your rescue. It directed me to RAV antivirus site now owned bu MSN and they found 2 items no other source found including my resident SpyBot, AdAware and AVG programmes. AVG wasn't updating now it is.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil