Anti spider spray?

Reply to
Peter Crosland

Not if you wack em on the head with one.

Actually we are fairly tolerant with spiders and pick em up and throw them out of the window, there is a large one in my shed who I tolerate because its web catches the odd wasp who tries to move in. ATM it seems to be stocking up for winter with a collection of entombed Moths. If I was to pick it up I might just feel the bite judging by last time I picked up a predecessor ,Tube Web spider I think. Brother in law seems to find the conkers work,lives in London so finds it easier to ask us to post him some as we have plenty a few yards away.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

I use them as eel scarers. Not seen an eel in my house since I put them up.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon