anti fungal paint additive

why not?

which additives? I use aspirin, but you can also use copper compounds, zinc compounds etc

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Well if they were always safe they would not have warnings, or did I miss something. I was told at Racal where a lot of such paints were used, not to store the painted articles in a closed, ie unventilated area due to a possible build up of toxic fumes. What I never quite understood was if this reall was the case, how on earth did the paint always appear dry, and was there therefore a bottomless pit of the chemical in there, unlikely. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

Is there a silver shield product for resin or oil based paint?

Reply to
mfoh69

tabbypurr