Another use for the angle grinder

You see, that's why you have to incorporate a suitable expansion section.

Reply to
Skipweasel

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Andy Dingley saying something like:

That'll teach him to not go sticking things in at work.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Nick

Reply to
Nick Leverton

years ago when working as a casualty officer, SWMBO once had to deal with a teenager who was similarly afflicted. Don't think she got to wield the angle grinder though.

Unhappy ending nonetheless, as unfortunately owing to the embarrassment factor this lad had waited until gangrene had irreversibly set in before seeking help... :(

David

Reply to
Lobster

Omg. Sounds like no ending at all :)