Another Screwfix rant

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG.

Long story cut short.........

Father orders a conservatory, it comes with the wrong set of instuctions (issue 1 instead of issue 2 - lots of differences), I complain and threaten not to use them again, they issue me with £100 of vouchers, except the vouchers have been issued in my brothers name and now he is the only person who is able to spend them !!!! (Well, they can only be used against orders placed on his account), except the website didn't tell me that when I finally managed to place an order the other night.

Now my order has been fully charged against my credit card, even though I have an email from Screwfix saying the vouchers had been used againsy my order !!. So they are now collecting the order from me on Monday and recommend I re-place the order in my brothers name.

This is the third screwfix conservatory I have ordered from them and fitted, that's over £10K worth of business, how can they afford to pi$$ off customers like me ??? as well as countless others no doubt.

Paul.

Reply to
Paul

You keep going back to them...

Reply to
Colin Wilson

As a matter of interest are they any good ?

Reply to
gary.holt