Another Sad read (PHI Jan 2004)

Classic Euro-ad one lot of images with doubtless a different voice over for each country.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Commiserations. Argos do some cheap ones.

Suz

Er - it's a matter of choice ...

We did have one then realised we weren't watching it so cancelled the licence.

As I've said before hereabouts, engendering guffaws, my evenings are too precious to spend sitting in front of a screen ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

In article , Suz writes

Reply to
Andrew

You being sarcastic too?

Reply to
Suz

I thought I was making a merry quip!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

"Andrew" wrote | >> > They advertise on TV too. | >> We don't have one ... | >Commiserations. Argos do some cheap ones. | >

| Much cheaper than PC's too, and arguably more 'entertaining'

I'm a celebrity get me out of here now / live / tuffers reveals all / celebrity fat club is more 'entertaining', with or without quotes, than debates on university degrees, loft insulation, jorgensen press screws, trying to electrocute myself and what is an sds drill? There's just no comparison!

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Same thing. I was going to say ironic until I read a literary rant in the Guardian about how people say things are ironic when they should say sarcastic.

Reply to
Suz

I didn't understand the first part of all that but the second part is without compare.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

"Mary Fisher" wrote | "Owain" wrote | > I'm a celebrity get me out of here now / live / tuffers reveals | > all / celebrity fat club is more 'entertaining', with or without | > quotes, than debates on university degrees, loft insulation, jorgensen | > press screws, trying to electrocute myself and what is an sds drill? | > There's just no comparison! | I didn't understand the first part of all that

I have no idea what half of them are either, but it was what was on ITV2 the other night - copied out of The Times list of televisual entertainments.

| but the second part is without compare.

I have no idea what have of /them/ are either, but they're what was on a flick through the current newsgroup titles and threads.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Oh.