Another glue question

We have oak (Ikea) worktops in the kitchen which have beveled edges. One top "joins" at 90 deg which leaves a shallow gap. I have kept the sawdust from the tops when initially cut. Is there a clear glue which I can mix the sawdust with to fill the beveled gap ?

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Cascamite mixed with sawdust is a well known technique.

(it keeps changing it's name - a few weeks ago it was extramite, now it's polymite)

dom

colour of sawdust based fillers is usually very different to the face of the wood it came from.

Reply to
Stuart Noble