Angle grinder to the rescue

Firemen from the Spanish town of Dénia, in Alicante, enjoyed an entertaining shout last week when they were called to remove four steel rings from the base of an unfortunate chap's todger.

Reply to
Jonno

That'll be a German bloke, then. Dénia's a German enclave.

Reply to
Chris

Our local A&E has ring cutters available that should have worked however wouldn't a bucket of ice worked? I expect the fire crew and dremel were just for fun.

Reply to
dennis

Blimey, cannot say that this would be an issue. All they needed to do was to make him calm and the problem would deflate. Not a no new problem. I can well recall a guy who got his stuck in the tool of a vacuum cleaner which made the news some time ago.

Probably quite a common thing but most people get things sorted without recourse to the emergency services. a few drinks and a bit of bravado can create such situations I'm sure. brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Isn't the problem that the rings restrict the venous return flow, so it doesn't deflate? (That's the whole point of putting the rings on in the first place.) With very little blood flow, the tissues can die through lack of oxygen.

Reply to
GB
[top-posted for Brian]

If the ring is too tight, deflation isn't going to happen. That's the mistake people make with cockrings. Lack of deflation is also a medical emergency - blood can't circulate through the tissue and it'll soon die. Gives new meaning to the phrase "it'll drop off".

Rubber cockrings are better - at least there's a chance of stretching it enough to get a cutting implement in the gap, or ones with press-on, pull-off stud.

Here endeth the lesson.

En el artículo , Brian Gaff escribió:

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Indeed, a state of arousal sustained for too long is classed as a medical emergency.

See if you can watch this without crossing your legs:

John Rumm

I would have though a mutimaster tool would be the ideal choice (with some cooling of course) since it typically won't cut flesh so easily.

Reply to
John Rumm

That might work, but the reason multimasters* don't cut flesh is because the flesh is loose and moves with the vibrations of the tool. I fear that the rings, being light would do the same.

  • I assume it's similar to my Bosch PMF 190
Reply to
GB

You can clamp the ring in mole grips etc to hold that rigid enough to cut...

Yup, oscillating tool...

Reply to
John Rumm

That should add to the excitement of the situation. :)

Once you cut through the ring, the mole grips might tighten it up nicely.

I'm afraid that the real way to do the job is frightfully mundane.

GB

I was thinking you would clamp an edge, not across the diameter ;-)

You might have a bit more difficulties with side cutters on a substantial steel ring

Reply to
John Rumm

You seem to know an awful lot about this .....

Reply to
David Lang

dennis

Be sure to have the mole checked out in case it turns out to be malignant.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Should that be in the wiki?

Rubber vibrating c*ck rings are fun and safe.

Reply to
ARW

En el artículo , ARW escribió:

Hell yes.

They certainly are. Along with much else.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

I thought that.

I did once have a ring cut off my *finger* in hospital. Neat gadget - a thin, blunt blade that went under the ring to protect the finger, then a hand operated grinding wheel on top. Ah, here we are:

they-use-this/

(I had an allergic reaction to antibiotics and my hands swelled - so much so that I couldn't close them and couldn't drive to the hospital myself as I couldn't grip the steering wheel)

Reply to
Bob Eager

Whatever is wrong with mini bolt cutters or large sidecutters?

Reply to
F Murtz

Once you have the grips on it, just rip it off ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm