Angle Grinder FAQ section

You know the drill by now!

Any comments on:

wanted something to test a new install of ViaVoice, so there you go!)

Reply to
John Rumm

Something adrift in the safety paragraph:- "wire fragments of out of your so stomach" Geo

Reply to
Geo

No speeling errors but the wrong words.. "produced his highly abrasive"

Reply to
dennis

| You know the drill by now! | | Any comments on: | |

| | (I wanted something to test a new install of ViaVoice, so there you go!)

It could do with a graphic to brighten things up.

You really must add the meta tags so that Google et al will put it higher in the list.

Angle Grinder FAQ

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

Google hardly uses meta tags at all, and the same goes for the other SEs. They really are of limited value. Content and inbound links are used to a much greater degree to determine rank.

The FAQ actually does very well on Google, mainly because of the vast number of inbound links.

Reply to
Grunff

Random comments. Some just things that jar when I read them, some speakos.

I'd lose the 'also' in the second paragraph. And the plurals on bars, sheets, angles. I'd add "However, using diamond disks to cut or shape metals (especially steel) will rapidly destroy them", a the end of the "disks" section.

"they will also deliver", replace with "and". "On the budget tools", lose "the". "maybe" = "may be" "quality tools also", lose "also" "his highly" = "is highly" "expect to get" = "get" "use of an" = "use an" "you will also" ="will also"

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Nice to know I can speak bollox as well as I can write it! ;-)

(was trying a new headset without retraining the sw, looks like that is not going to work)

Ta, ok fixed.

Reply to
John Rumm

I have found that a general purpose diamond blade (costing as much as the tool iteself) works on metal aswell. Better speed of cut (probably because the blade is thinner). Stays at full depth because the blade does not wear away and out lives at least it's cost in abrasive discs.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Is that the discs that are readily available? The diamond ones I got said masonry only. Will they work safely on metal?

Reply to
<me9

Can you define 'metal' ? Steel is problematic for diamond - as it makes higher carbon steel dust, and little else, as I understand it. Of course, practical results beat theort.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

How about the attachments that turn a grinder into a cut off saw

- or indeed adding a bit about cut off saws?

Dave

Reply to
david lang

I did think of that as I wrote it, but never having used one I could not think of much to say other than "they are available". Anyone who has used one care to comment on their use?

Reply to
John Rumm