Angle grinder - bet you've never thought of this one

Fungus infections cause that sort of thing. Its treatable but it takes months to do it.

Reply to
dennis

Ah! Thanks.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I always do mine in the bath, after an hours soak. Prevents the shrapnel.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

An hour's soak in the bath? You must be all wrinkly after that time, unless you keep blowing down and topping up the hot water.

I very occasionally like a good soak in the bath, but the shower is a lot quicker on a day to day basis.

Reply to
Frank Erskine